Website Vanguard Eagle
Terms and Conditions
Access to the Site
Access to the Site is not subject to registration. Vanguard has the exclusive right to, at any time, suspend, partially or totally, access to the Site, especially during management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization operations, as well as to close, permanently or temporarily, partially or totally, the Site or any of the services, without prior notice, at any time and according to your will.
Use of the Site
Use of the Site shall comply with the following rules:
- Do not use the Site to send or make available any illegal, false, deceptive, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, injurious, invasive of privacy, racial, ethical or morally condemnable, harmful or detrimental to the dignity of persons or harmful to minors, besides content that may negatively affect Vanguard's image;
- Do not use the Site to send or make available information or content that belongs to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, such as content protected by third party copyright or content that contains third party personal data;
- Do not use the Site to make available or transfer any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items or computer codes, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer equipment or system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
- Do not use or exploit the Site for commercial purposes or that are paid in any way, including its contents, materials, features or resources. In particular, you shall not promote or disclose any brand, product or service on the Site, namely through sales offers, sponsorship requests and prize contests promotion;
- Do not remove any notices regarding copyright, trademark or property rights;
- Do not impersonate anyone or any entity (including, but not limited to, a Vanguard officer), guide or receive someone as if they were a host, or falsely witness family relationships or connections with someone;
- Do not make available or transfer any unsolicited or unauthorized content as SPAM;
- Do not collect, store, make available, transfer, explore or reproduce information about other users (including usernames and / or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
As a rule, the User shall use the Site in a responsible, prudent and careful manner, and must not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of its resources and functionalities. The Users acknowledge that the use they make of the Site is at their own risk, being solely responsible for any damage caused to their computer system and / or equipment or for other damages or losses, including data loss or damage, resulting from the use of materials, content or information obtained, in any form, through the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The User acknowledges that the Site, its structure and layout, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its functionalities and the software used in it, as well as the brands, logos and symbols presented on the Site, are the property of Vanguard or have been properly licensed in favor of Vanguard.
The User further acknowledges that the contents of this Site (texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information provided) are protected by intellectual property rights and that he or she is obliged to respect such rights.
Vanguard is responsible for managing the design, layout and arrangement of all information, content and materials on the Site, hence being able to, at any time, update, modify or delete any content, services, options or features, as well as modify its presentation and configuration, and change their URLs.
The User is not authorized to transfer, communicate or make available to the public, publish, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute, in any way, the texts, images or other information contained in this Site or part of the Site without prior written authorization from Vanguard. The use of marks and logos on this Site, as well as the availability of materials and products existing on the Site, do not grant, nor can they be interpreted as granting, permission to Users to use, directly or indirectly, such marks, logos or materials.
The information made available on the Vanguard website essentially aims to clarify and inform Users about aspects related to the activity and services provided by Vanguard, as well as the products promoted and / or marketed by it.
Liability and Guarantees
The Site was developed with our Users’ interests in mind. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any of its functionalities will meet any needs and expectations that you have or that they will serve your specific purposes.
In addition, Vanguard does not guarantee that:
- The results obtained through the use of the Site are accurate, true, proper or reliable;
- Any advice, recommendation or information, of any kind, presented or made available on the Site or obtained through its use are current, rigorous, complete or free from errors – hence, Vanguard informs that it assumes no duty in this matter;
- Any material or other type of content made available by third parties through the Site is safe, legal or appropriate;
- The qualities, functionalities or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or content published on the Site fulfill any expectations of the users.
Vanguard will not be responsible for errors that may occur due to system irregularities, failure (temporary or permanent) of the Site, applications or other tools. Vanguard will not be responsible for any damages resulting from improper use or the inability to use the Site.
Links to Third party websites
Vanguard may provide links to third party web pages. These Sites are not owned or operated or controlled by Vanguard, thus Vanguard is not responsible and does not approve or in any way support or subscribe to the content of these Sites, or the Sites linked to or referred to in them. These links do not determine, under any circumstances, the existence of relations between Vanguard and the owner or manager of the website to which the link refers.
For this reason, Vanguard is not responsible for the legality, reliability or quality of any content available there, nor for compliance with the legal rules applicable in relation to the content available there, which means the use of these links are the Users’ sole responsibility.
Vanguard does not guarantee that the Site will function uninterruptedly, be free of errors or that it will be available continuously.
Vanguard makes its best efforts so that the Site does not have any type of virus or other dangerous items to your computer. However, since Vanguard is unable to fully control the circulation of information over the Internet, it cannot guarantee that it does not contain any type of virus or other elements that could damage your computer.
To guarantee the security of the Site, Vanguard may, at any time and without the need for prior notice, take the necessary steps to guarantee the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the Site, including restrictions or access limitations.